Many people think that because their jewelry is Gold or Sterling Silver it is indestructible. This is not the case. Keeping jewelry in good condition is relatively easy but does require a little bit of work. Please use the following as a guideline and feel free to email customer support if you have any questions:
- Remove all jewelry whether gold or sterling silver when you plan on bathing, swimming, getting into a hot tub, washing dishes, or other activities where your hands will have prolonged contact with water. Water contains chlorine which will corrode metals, causing tarnishing or discoloration.
- Remove all jewelry when you will be doing heavy work with your hands, i.e weight lifting or gardening. This will help prevent scratches or bends.
- Try to limit the amount of chemicals you use while wearing your jewelry. Colognes, perfumes, soaps, and creams all have the potential to react with your metal.
- All jewelry will need occasional cleaning local jewelry stores carry a wide range of products.
- Once a year we are happy to clean and polish all items purchased from us. All we ask is for you to cover the shipping charges. Please contact customer support for more details.
When not being worn store your jewelry in a cool, dry environment. We send all our items in ring boxes that work well for storage.
Sterling Silver jewelry will tarnish. There is nothing you can do to prevent it but it is very easy to clean. We recommend polishing cloths. You can purchase one directly from us here: Polishing Cloth
or at your local
for FREE video solutions.
http://www.puzzlering.com/Puzzle-Ring-Solutions-s/12.htm for the written
Keep in mind these rings are true puzzles and there is a level of difficulty.
We recommend you watch the video and study your ring before you try to take it
apart. Please do not expect to be able to solve your ring the first time
you take it apart there will be some trial, error, and frustration. We
recommend you do not try to solve it in a marathon sitting if you cannot do it
after trying for 30 minutes to an hour then put it away for a while. Pick
it up later when you have had time to rest. If all else fails we are happy
to solve any rings purchased from us at no charge. We just ask you to
cover the shipping charges. Please contact customer support for details.
I am sorry at this time we do not offer solution services for rings not
purchased from us. We also cannot provide phone support for solving the